Local 22 & Local 44 Feed a Family Food Drive
Proceeds benefit the Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf
Help Local 22 and Local 44 Feed a Family this holiday season! Feed a Family is a food and donation drive to benefit the Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf. The food and donation drive kicks-off Monday, November 30, ending with a day-long push for donations on December 11.
Local 22 & Local 44, along with sponsors Healthy Living and Federal Credit Union encourage the community to donate either money or non-perishable food items. Everything donated will help feed families in need right here in Chittenden County.
Local 22 & Local 44 will be broadcasting live from 5 a.m. -7:30 p.m.
Where to Donate
Nov 30 - Dec 11
Drop Off Locations
Click on the locations on the map to find out drop off addresses and hours.
A. New England Federal Credit Union - Williston Branch
B. New England Federal Credit Union - Essex Junction Branch
C. New England Federal Credit Union - South Burlington Branch
D. Healthy Living Market and Café - South Burlington
E. Local 22 & Local 44 - Colchester
- Peanut butter
- Healthy cereals (wheat based)
- Canned fruits
- Canned tuna or other proteins
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Baby diapers/formula/wipes
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, deodorant, laundry detergent, feminine products)
- Canned meat-beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- Low sodium canned soups and chili
- Boxed meals-Macaroni & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, etc.
- Rice any type
- Shelf-stable Juice
- Portable ready-to-eat snack foods?kid friendly
- Shelf stable milk (non-dairy)
- Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf serves up to 12,000 people each year.
- 37% of Vermonters cannot afford either enough food or enough nutritious food.
- 75,100 Vermonters do not have access to enough food to fully meet basic needs.