Laser hair removal is a long term alternative to regular shaving, tweezing or waxing of unwanted body hair. Bare's licensed staff utilized the most advanced technology to keep you feeling smooth, everyday!Common Treatments
- Never shave your under arms again, imagine that!
- No more razor burn or ingrown hairs on your bikini line
- Enhance your confidence by removing unwanted facial hair
- Prevent daily razor burn on the front of your neck
- Razor blades are expensive, consider laser hair removal for your back and chest
Contact us today to speak with one of our licensed laser technicians to determine if Laser Hair Removal is right for you 802-861-2273.
Skin care is very important. That is why we combine a host of different treatment options with professional advice to ensure you get the very best treatment to meet the needs of your skin.
- LumiLift - A non-surgical face lift that minimizes fine lines and deep wrinkles, also lifts and tones facial muscles. This is a photo-rejuvenation procedure that combines light therapy, micro currents, and high frequency polarized currents to produce safe, comfortable, and highly effective results.
- LumiFacial - This treatment targets common skin issues such as acne, redness, uneven pigmentation, and aging using light therapy. A panel of lights will be positioned above your face for 30 minutes, and certain products are applied using a polarized current to help correct your specific skin issues. Once complete, you can return to your day.
- PCA Chemical Peels - These peels can treat many skin problems such as teen and adult acne, hyper/hypo pigmentation, aging, sensitive, and dull skin. They are light-medium modified and enhanced Jessner and TCA peels that are relatively gentle but produce dramatic results.
- Microdermabrasion - This cosmetic technique applies fine abrasive crystals, and vacuum suctions dead skin cells from the topmost layer of the epidermis to provide a rejuvenating effect. This procedure is painless and leaves skin more even and glowing.
Why Bare? Experience, Knowledge, Convenience
- Experience - Our technicians obtain regular training and certification. Did you know that many laser hair removal technicians have only a few hours of training? Bare is engaged at a legislative level to increase the qualifications required to operate hair removal equipment. Laser treatments can be damaging as well as painful when administered incorrectly. Bare's technicians have exceeded all state requirements for licensing and certification required to operate safely and effectively. At Bare, we will make sure you receive the right care for your skin.
- Knowledge - Laser hair removal isn't for everyone. Prior to a treatment a qualified technician will evaluate your hair and skin not only to ensure that the treatment will work but, to also make sure it will deliver the results that you desire.
- Convenience - Fast, easy, affordable and a great location.