About Wake Robin Life Care CommunityWake Robin is a supportive community of active adults. This local non-profit is committed to the well-being of a diverse resident population, to responsible stewardship of resources, and to nurturing the environment for a sustainable future.
Wake Robin, Vermont's Lifecare Community, is a "resident-powered" community. Residents remain independent and engaged in community life, both within and outside Wake Robin, as much as they choose to be. In offering Lifecare,* Wake Robin provides independent cottage and apartment living, residential care, skilled nursing and memory care all within the community.
* We are also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community, or CCRC.
Wake Robin is Vermont's only Life Care community. Here residents have the opportunity to live life fully uncomplicated by the worries of yard work, snow shoveling, and cleaning. Residents find the freedom at last to pursue their interests - and a community of dynamic residents to share in the experience. As one resident put it, "It took about a year before I realized I wasn't on an extended vacation."Wake Robin's 5-star rated nursing facility is available to all residents. Residents are also ensured:
- Lifetime residency at Wake Robin
- Predictable monthly fees - regardless of their level of care
- Studio apartments for Residential Care
- Skilled nursing for temporary or long-term needs
- Long-term care, with a specialty in mid-stage dementia care
- Asset protection from the high costs of long-term care
For more information about our amenities, and Life Care services or how to become part of the community, contact us today! 802-264-5100