July 3, 2014. Fireworks go off at 9:30 p.m.
|Watch the Fireworks Show LIVE
on ABC 22 at 9 p.m.
- Contois School of Music Band from 8 to 9:30 p.m. and 10 to 11 p.m.
- Dan Marcotte AirShow from 8:30 to 8:45 p.m.
- Burlington Concert Band and the 40th Army Band playing from 4:30 to 9 p.m.
- Sambatucada: 7 -8 p.m.
- St. Andrew's Pipeband of Vermont: 6 -7 p.m.
- Star 92.9, 101.3 ESPN, and Planet 96.7 broadcasting LIVE from 4 - 9 p.m.
- Top Hat Family Fun Park (inflatables and a photo booth): 2 - 8 p.m.
- Price Chopper Bounce House: 4 - 9 p.m.
| Perkins Pier
- Root 7: 5 - 7 p.m.
- Rick and the Ramblers: 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- 98.9 WOKO, 99.9 The Buzz, KOOL 105, and WIZN broadcasting LIVE from 5:30 - 9 p.m
Perkins Pier Parking available for $10 (cars), $20 (trailers).
Waterfront Parking Lot, available for handicap and seasonal boaters only on a first come, first serve bases as the lot fills by 3 p.m.
City Parking Garages: $5 charge will be collected as you enter, after 4 p.m. Gates will be open at the end of the evening. City parking garages include the Marketplace Garage, Lakeview (Macy's), and College Street (Hilton Burlington).
*Anyone who parks at the Waterfront or Perkins Pier may have to wait up to an hour after the fireworks end due to pedestrian and bus traffic.
|Leaves Charlotte||5:30 p.m.|
|Leaves Shelburne||5:45 p.m.|
|Leaves South Burlington||5:50 p.m.|
|Arrives in Burlington||6:00 p.m.|
|Leaves Charlotte||6:45 p.m.|
|Leaves Shelburne||7:00 p.m.|
|Leaves South Burlington||7:05 p.m.|
|Arrives in Burlington||7:15 p.m.|
|Leaves Charlotte||8:00 p.m.|
|Leaves Shelburne||8:15 p.m.|
|Leaves South Burlington||8:20 p.m.|
|Arrives in Burlington||8:30 p.m.|
Watch Last Year's Winner