Bradford, Vt. - Investigators searched the ruins of a home explosion in Bradford on Friday to find out what happened.
Police said the home on Upper Plain Road exploded Thursday night around 6 p.m. due to an apparent gas leak. The family was not home and took their first look Friday afternoon. Michael O'Malley, the homeowner's son, said he was just happy everyone was okay.
"It's bad but it could've been worse," O'Malley said. "I mean they could've been in the house so it's good that they weren't. It's good that no one was hurt and it seems like everyone and their mother is out helping."
Investigators said they searched for a gas leak and ignition source for safety purposes so they can avoid this type of danger in the future.
Cats too cranky to be pets are being put to work in Philadelphia.
The Westin New York hotel in Times Square is bring back the $1,000…
A former South Burlington High School student accused of making death…