Medical Examiner: CVU HS Student Died From Accidental Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

By Joe Gullo | jgullo@nexstar.tv

Published 02/12 2016 02:28PM

Updated 02/12 2016 06:19PM

The Vermont Medical Examiner ruled the death of a CVU High School student Tuesday to be from carbon monoxide poisoning.

The death was ruled an accident.

Police say when they arrived at around 1:30 p.m. off Texas Hill Road, they found 17-year-old Tory Moran dead inside a running and locked vehicle.

Moran was a senior at the high school.
 

Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


comments powered by Disqus