Royalton, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a fire in Royalton was an accident, and started in the furnace room near the back of a home.
According to a release from police, the Royalton Fire Department responded to a home on Happy Hallow Road around 12:30 p.m. Sunday.
Police say a neighbor's grandson noticed smoke coming from the home while playing outside.
Officials say the owner wasn't at home, and no injuries were reported. Damages are estimated at $200,000.
President Trump's favorite social network is finally winning again.
Showers will wind down throughout Wednesday as the temp tops out in…
Islam and Ahmed met online, looking for their "happily ever after"…