A press release says the awards were designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in Vermont, benefiting the state's economy, its workforce, and businesses.
In order to be considered for an award, businesses had to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have at least 15 employees working in the state of Vermont
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the state of Vermont
- Must be in business for minimum of a year.
Here were the winners of the 2014 Best Places to Work in Vermont:
Small/Medium Companies (15-149 Employees):
Large Companies (150+ Employees):
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.