- All camping on the GMNF is on a first come, first serve basis -- no reservations are required
- There is a maximum stay of 14 days in a 30-day period
- Please do not transport firewood into Vermont from out of state
- Visitors can camp anywhere on the forest unless the area is posted closed to camping
- Do not cut any vegetation and camp at existing sites
- Please leave the campsites clean by using the Leave No Trace Principles, "carry out what you carry in."
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.