Heater May Have Sparked Fire at Sugarbush

By Lesley Engle

Published 02/18 2014 02:50PM

Updated 02/18 2014 02:55PM

Fire officials say a heater may have sparked a fire that destroyed 36 condos at Sugarbush Resort on Monday.

Investigators say the fire started at around 2:30 a.m.  It ripped through 36 condos, destroying them.

Fire officials say winter weather, and a lack of water supply made it challenging to fight the fire.

Several fire departments responded. 
No one was injured.

Damage is estimated to be around $2 million.

The fire is not considered to be suspicious.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


.