Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Sugar House Destroyed After Morning Fire
By Joe Gullo
SWANTON, Vt. - A sugar house in Swanton, Vermont is gone after an early morning fire. It happened just before 2 a.m.
The sugar house was competely on fire when crews arrived. Several departments were called in to help.
No one was hurt, but damages are estimated at more than $120,000.
What sparked the fire is still unknown but it is not considered suspicious.