66°F

Clear Vents to Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

The Vermont Division of Emergency Management and Homeland Security is encouraging Vermonters to clear all vents from snow to prevent carbon monoxide (CO) from entering their home.
WATERBURY, Vt. - The Vermont Division of Emergency Management and Homeland Security is encouraging Vermonters to clear all vents from snow to prevent carbon monoxide (CO) from entering their home.

A press release says CO is a colorless and odorless and can cause injury or death. All home owners are advised to have working carbon monoxide detectors in the home. If the detector sounds, home owners should call for help.

Symptoms of Co poisoning include lethargy and nausea.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Local Headlines