Generator Fumes Blamed for CO Death in Vt.

Generator Fumes Blamed for CO Death in Vt.

A Vermont man died from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a generator.
A Vermont man died from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a generator.

Vermont State Police say the man, whose name is not being released, was found dead at their home Monday morning in Albany.

When emergency crews arrived at the home, they found the generator running due to a power outage caused by the weekend storm, police said.

The body was transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office in Burlington for an autopsy.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus