83°F

Heater May Have Sparked Fire at Sugarbush

Fire officials say a heater may have sparked a fire that destroyed 36 condos at Sugarbush Resort on Monday.
Fire officials say a heater may have sparked a fire that destroyed 36 condos at Sugarbush Resort on Monday.

Investigators say the fire started at around 2:30 a.m.  It ripped through 36 condos, destroying them.

Fire officials say winter weather, and a lack of water supply made it challenging to fight the fire.

Several fire departments responded. 
No one was injured.

Damage is estimated to be around $2 million.

The fire is not considered to be suspicious.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Local Headlines