32°F

Man Electrocuted While Clearing Roof

A man was electrocuted clearing a roof on Sunday.
FAIRFIELD, Vt. - A man was electrocuted clearing a roof on Sunday.

Vermont State Police say Harold Gosselin, 48, of Jonesville, Vt., was clearing a roof of a resident on St. Pierre Road. While cleaning the roof, the handle of an aluminum rake came in contact with a wire that supplied electricity to the home. Gosselin received an electrical shock and fell off the ladder he was standing on.

The investigation is ongoing, but police say there isn't evidence to suggest any foul play. Gosselin's death is being considered accidental.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Local Headlines