69°F

Officials: House Destroyed in Westminster Fire

Crews think the cause of a massive fire in Westminster could have to do with a faulty wood stove or chimney.
WESTMINSTER, Vt. -  Crews think the cause of a massive fire in Westminster could have to do with a faulty wood stove or chimney. The fire started started around 7:30 a.m. on Basin Farm Road.

The fire chief says several families from the Twelve Tribes lived there, including a few kids. Everyone got out and there weren't any injuries.

The chief says some belongings could be saved, buut the house is destroyed.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Local Headlines