Burlington, Vt.- "It's a nightmare,” said 238 College Street resident Barbara Adams. “It's a big nightmare." Adams almost went back to bed after hearing what she thought was a car alarm early Tuesday morning.
Tiffany Miller is packing up what's left. A fire broke out Monday morning in her apartment building on 31 Brook Street in Barre, leaving most of her home, charred.
This week is National Fire Prevention week. Doug Bishop from the American Red Cross joins us to talk about ways to prevent fire's in your home and how the Red Cross can assist after a fire.