DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Freshman Matthew Hurt scored 20 of his season-high 25 points before halftime and Tre Jones returned from a foot injury to help second-ranked Duke beat Boston College 88-49.
Hurt made 10 of 16 shots and hit 5 of 10 3-pointers to lead the Blue Devils. Duke shot nearly 52 percent.
Jones had 10 assists in his return from a foot sprain that had sidelined him for two games.
CJ Felder had 13 points to lead Boston College. The Eagles shot 34 percent for the game.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- Single-vehicle crash on I-91 kills East Burke man
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots
- Rate of COVID-19 cases plateaus in Vermont