Proceeds benefit the VERMONT FOODBANK
Help Local 22 & Local 44 Feed a Family this holiday season! Feed a Family is a food and donation drive to benefit the Vermont Foodbank.
Local 22 & Local 44, along with our sponsors encourage the community to donate either money or non-perishable food items. Everything donated will help feed families in need right here in Vermont.
Local 22 & Local 44 will be at City Market on 207 Flynn Ave, Burlington from 12 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.
The following items are excellent, non – perishable choices for food drives:
• Canned tuna, salmon, or other protein
• Canned vegetables
• Dried herbs and spices
• Whole grains
• Cooking oils
• Canned/cups of fruit (in water or juice)
• Canned soups & chili
• Canned tomatoes
• Flour, sugar & baking supplies
• Bisquick or shelf-stable biscuit mix
• Peanut butter or almond butter
• Boxed meals (mac & cheese, etc.)
• Hot or cold cereal
• 100% juice (including juice boxes)
• Nutritious snacks
• Paper towels & toilet paper
• Dish soap & sponges
• Toiletries, including menstrual care products