Proceeds benefit the VERMONT FOODBANK
Help ABC22 & FOX44 Feed a Family this holiday season! Feed a Family is a food and donation drive to benefit the Vermont Foodbank.
ABC22 & FOX44, along with our sponsors encourage the community to donate either money or non-perishable food items. Everything donated on December 14th will help feed families in need right here in Vermont.
ABC22 & FOX44 will be at City Market on 207 Flynn Ave, Burlington from 7:00 a.m.- 6:30 p.m.
You can also also donate anytime at any Vermont Federal Credit Union Branch. Click here for a list of locations.
The following items are excellent, non – perishable choices for food drives:
- CANNED TUNA, SALMON OR OTHER PROTEIN; CANNED VEGETABLES
- DRIED HERBS AND SPICES
- WHOLE GRAINS
- COOKING OILS
- CANNED/CUPS OF FRUIT (IN WATER OR JUICE. NOT SYRUP)
- CANNED SOUPS & CHILI
- CANNED TOMATOES
- FLOUR, SUGAR & BAKING SUPPLIES
- BISQUICK OR SHELF-STABLE BISCUIT MIX
- PEANUT BUTTER OR ALMOND BUTTER
- BOXED MEALS (MAC & CHEESE ETC)
- HOT OR COLD CEREAL
- 100% JUICE ( INCLUDING JUICE BOXES) NUTRITIOUS SNACKS
- PAPER TOWELS & TOILET PAPER
- DISH SOAP & SPONGES
- TOILETRIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING FEMININE PRODUCTS