BRADFORD, Vt. (AP) — Oxbow High School in Bradford was closed for the weekend for deep cleaning after a staff member tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19.
The superintendent says no students were determined to be close contacts and so there is no need for further testing in the school or among students. Contact tracing is underway.
The state has had just under 1,950 coronavirus cases so far. Meanwhile, outdoor search and rescue teams are seeing more calls for services, and experts are attributing that to more people getting outdoors during pandemic.
- State leaders warn of expiring unemployment benefits
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021
- The Better Business Bureau says: Be aware of pet scams this season
- Mental health resources available to Vermonters struggling during pandemic
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications