We need your help! The Feed a Family Food Drive is Friday December 9. Stop by Healthy Living Market and Cafe anytime until 7:30pm to drop off non-perishable food items or monetary donations. All proceeds benefit the Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf.
The Food Shelf serves over 12,000 people each year. For more information about the food shelf, click here.
For more information about Healthy Living Market and Cafe, click here.
- Peanut butter
- Healthy cereals (wheat based)
- Canned fruits
- Canned tuna or other proteins
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Baby diapers/formula/wipes
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, deodorant, laundry detergent, feminine products)
- Canned meat-beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- Low-sodium canned soups and chili
- Boxed meals-Macaroni & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, etc.
- Rice any type
- Shelf-stable Juice
- Portable ready-to-eat snack foods?kid-friendly
- Shelf stable milk (non-dairy)