Help the Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf by donating to Local 22 and Local 44s Feed a Family Food Drive!
Join us, all day, Friday, December 9 from 5am until 7:30pm at Healthy Living in South Burlington. Stop by before you start your day with non-perishables or a monetary donation to help feed families in Chittenden County.
All proceeds and donations benefit the food shelf. Items to donate:
- Peanut butter
- Healthy cereals (wheat based)
- Canned fruits
- Canned tuna or other proteins
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Baby diapers/formula/wipes
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, deodorant, laundry detergent, feminine products)
- Canned meat-beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- Low-sodium canned soups and chili
- Boxed meals-Macaroni & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, etc.
- Rice any type
- Shelf-stable Juice
- Portable ready-to-eat snack foods?kid-friendly
- Shelf stable milk (non-dairy)
Monetary donations are also welcome.