(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- US says ready for domestic shipment of COVID-19 vaccines, details tentative plan for distribution
- Say goodbye to emotional-support animals in airplane cabins
- First COVID-19 vaccine could be delivered to New York by December 15
- Giants place linebacker Kyler Fackrell on injured reserve
- Non-profit wants to make sure kids can still see Santa this year