Rutland, VT — On Wednesday, Vermont State Police Dispatch received a report of human remains being found on the side of the road on Route 4 near the railroad tracks in Rutland Town. Officers from the Rutland Town Police Department located the decomposing human remains of an unknown individual. An on-scene investigation was conducted and the remains were subsequently transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Burlington for an autopsy.
- Life-threatening injuries for driver in Irasburg crash
- South Burlington man indicted on federal charges from alleged violent threats
- Sheriff’s deputy fires service weapon while off-duty inside own Bellows Falls home
- A ‘Full House’ Painted Lady is back on the market in San Francisco
- Blistering speeds at fastest Indy 500 qualifying since 1996