Maple 100 is a celebration of all things inspired by Vermont’s maple, and a chance to explore hundreds of activities, adventures and maple-inspired products.
Through October 31, you can visit a new destination, like a brewery, to see how they use maple. Or you can combine a bike ride with a visit to a sugarhouse or farm stand.
One of the many statewide events shows how five Vermont sugarmakers are changing how you enjoy maple syrup. Untapped, a brand from Slopeside Syrup in Richmond, targets athletes looking for an all-natural maple pick-me-up. Products include a syrup packet, maple waffle and Maple-Aid mix.
- Meet Scott Milne, Republican candidate for lieutenant governor
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington
- US government outlines plan to provide free coronavirus vaccine
- AstraZeneca has paused COVID-19 vaccine trial twice
- Pres. Trump, Joe Biden address coronavirus and plans for vaccine rollout