Many of us turn to food for comfort or relief when we are stressed.
Devon with No Diet Dietitian said emotional eating is normal, but there are strategies to avoid it.
One tip is to set a timer for 10-15 when you have an urge to emotionally eat and try and move on to another activity. Watch the video for more strategies.
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021
- The Better Business Bureau says: Be aware of pet scams this season
- Mental health resources available to Vermonters struggling during pandemic
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications
- Weather Blog: Weekend winter storm to wallop eastern Vermont and New Hampshire