Many of us turn to food for comfort or relief when we are stressed.
Devon with No Diet Dietitian said emotional eating is normal, but there are strategies to avoid it.
One tip is to set a timer for 10-15 when you have an urge to emotionally eat and try and move on to another activity. Watch the video for more strategies.
- Johnson & Johnson’s single-shot vaccine provides another option
- Fauci: Whatever vaccine is available, take it
- Albany landlord accused of kidnapping tenants to evict them
- Jobless claims drop in New York, but job market continues to struggle
- New York launches ID verification tool for unemployment fraud