An estimated four-hundred cows were killed in a Beekmantown dairy farm fire Tuesday morning.
Crews received calls around 8:30 p.m. of a fire inside Bubbin’s Farm on Pardy Road. Officials say flames flowed out of one of the farm’s larger barns. Several livestock are injured.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- High school football highlights (Oct. 30)
- Remembering the relentless positivity and perseverance of Travis Roy
- One of Weinstein’s victims, who testified at his trial, sues him
- Sen. Betty Little completes cancer treatments, speaks to the importance of annual check-ups
- 89 cases associated with central Vermont outbreak, dominos into more outbreaks across state