Manchester, NH — On Tuesday, Manchester Police received numerous complaints about a residence at 319 Sewall Street. Special Enforcement Division conducted an investigation resulting in a search warrant being issued.
The Manchester Police SWAT Team executed a search of the second floor of the building, resulting in seven Manchester residents being taken into custody. The SWAT team found a firearm and large quantities of crack-cocaine.
The list of arrests and charges:
- 35-year-old Jeffrey Seymore – charged with Possession of a Controlled Drug, Resisting Arrest and Parole Violation
- 48-year-old Ramon Duran – charged with Falsifying Evidence, Possession of a Controlled Drug.
- 43-year-old Jeremy Gelinas – charged with Possession of a Controlled Drug.
- 37-year-old Stephanie Theriault – charged with Resisting Arrest, had a prior warrant for Failure to Appear on a Possession of a Controlled Drug charge.
- 32-year-old Charley Anne Martin – had a prior warrant for Failure to Appear on a Sale of a Controlled Drug
- 43-year-old Janna Chrostowski – charged with Possession of a Controlled Drug
- 35-year-old Michael Fleet – charged with Resisting Arrest
Top row: Chrostowski, Anne Martin, Fleet, Gelinas. Bottom row: Theriault, Seymore, Duran.