A West Wardsboro woman is fighting for her life after Vermont State Police say she was struck by a driver who then fled the scene.
Dispatchers received a report just after 8 p.m. Saturday of a semi-conscious woman lying on Stratton Arlington Road. Police say Deborah Ayers, 65, was airlifted to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.
Police are asking anyone who was in the area at about that time to call the Westminster Barracks at (802) 722-4600.
- WalletHub: New York is state with 21st highest credit score
- White House lists ‘ending the COVID-19 pandemic’ as an accomplishment
- Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs to testify on social media protections amid censorship claims
- Basement house fire in Milton
- Skytracker Forecast (Oct 28, 2020 AM)