62-year-old Julie Overfield of Winooski, Vermont, was arrested on Wednesday following the execution of a search warrant at her residence. Court records indicate that law enforcement used a confidential source to make a purchase of methamphetamines from Overfield in early March.
A federal search warrant for her residence led to law enforcement seizing around 27 grams of suspected cocaine base, 64 grams of suspected cocaine, and 15 grams of suspected methamphetamine. Multiple digital scales and packaging materials were also found.
Overfield is being charged by criminal complaint with Distribution of Methamphetamine and is set to appear in court on Monday.
- Shooting suspect returns after fleeing to Puerto Rico
- Local partners announce purchase of CityPlace
- Warnings issued to New York retailers for baby formula price gouging
- 6 RCSD teachers on leave for ‘racist and demeaning’ text messages about students
- Drivers line up for $2.12 a gallon gas in Missouri town