TAMPA (WFLA) — Tampa Police is having some fun mocking an ‘art piece’ that sold for over $100,000 last week with an exhibit of their own.
“Tampa’s finest piece of art work is on display at Tampa Police Department,” the department posted on its Facebook page. “The city’s most elite artist, Chief Brian Dugan, called this a ‘one of a kind’ piece.”
The asking price starts at $200,000.
The department is, of course, playing off the-banana-duct-taped-to-a-wall ‘art work’ that sold for $120K in Miami last week.
Maybe it’s an attempt to capitalize on the taped food trend.
If the doughnut is purchased anywhere near the asking price, we’ll update this story as soon as possible.
- Stefanik talks potential run for governor
- Colton Underwood, star of ‘The Bachelor,’ says he’s gay
- Minnesota officer to be charged in fatal shooting of Daunte Wright
- Biden on Afghanistan: ‘Time to end America’s longest war’
- Newsfeed Now: Unrest continues after deadly Minnesota police shooting; Man finds 19th century-era tunnel under his property