WASHINGTON, D.C. (WWTI) — The Plattsburgh International Airport will receive $13,583,273 in federal funds to reconstruct and rehabilitate a runway.
Saratoga County Airport will be awarded $472,488 to install perimeter fencing, according to North Country Rep. Elise Stefanik. The money is part of the Federal Aviation Administration’s Airport Improvement Program.
“Our North Country airports are a major source of revenue and boost tourism within the district,” said Stefanik. “I am proud to announce that significant tax dollars will be returned back into the area to help our local airports complete essential projects.”
- Advocates urge Legislature to distribute unspent CARES Act funding directly to Vermont’s lowest-income households
- Burlington trying to ease traffic jams by leaving parking garage gates up
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Luzerne County Pennsylvania Saturday
- VT Governor Releases COVID-19 Vaccine Plan
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination