The Vermont National Guard is giving civilians a rare opportunity to visit their shooting range this weekend.
“Operation Bullseye” first began three years ago as an opportunity for hunters to get their rifles ready for another season by bringing their own guns and ammunition to the ranges at Camp Ethan Allen in Jericho.
The event is Saturday from 9 am – 4pm and Sunday from 9am – 2pm. It is open to people of all skill levels, 14 years or older.
Local 22 & 44’s Erin Cofiell was invited to try out the range along with other radio personalities and members of the media. You can check out her skills in the special “On the Road with Darin’ Erin” which you can catch Thursday on Local 44’s Morning Brew and Local 44 news at 10pm.
- Vermont troopers to get body cameras; policy on public access to video not yet final
- New York man dead after falling into Bingham Falls; second person rescued
- Thousands, including President Trump, pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- VSAC’S “802 Future You” helps young Vermonters start saving for college
- 870,000 Americans filed new unemployment claims last week