The Vermont National Guard is giving civilians a rare opportunity to visit their shooting range this weekend.
“Operation Bullseye” first began three years ago as an opportunity for hunters to get their rifles ready for another season by bringing their own guns and ammunition to the ranges at Camp Ethan Allen in Jericho.
The event is Saturday from 9 am – 4pm and Sunday from 9am – 2pm. It is open to people of all skill levels, 14 years or older.
Local 22 & 44’s Erin Cofiell was invited to try out the range along with other radio personalities and members of the media. You can check out her skills in the special “On the Road with Darin’ Erin” which you can catch Thursday on Local 44’s Morning Brew and Local 44 news at 10pm.
- Target closing 9 stores in 4 states for safety of workers, shoppers amid thefts
- Police investigating death of former Bills player Mike Williams
- Kraft Mac & Cheese brings back fan-favorite pasta shape after fans call for its return
- WATCH: Jack-In-The-Box employee shot at Florida family in drive-thru over curly fries, according to court docs
- National Coffee Day: Where can I get free or discounted coffee?