BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Josh Allen may be a big deal when it comes to the Buffalo Bills, but now he’s getting smaller; a lot smaller.
But going small is doing big things for Buffalo. Fisher-Price is teaming up with the Bills and Wegmans to support Oishei Children’s Hospital.
This set of Little People toys goes on sale Friday at Wegmans locations.
It features Josh Allen, Sean McDermott, and two Bills Mafia fans — one with a winghead hat.
All of the proceeds from the sale will be donated to help support Oishei Children’s Hospital.
- Vermont expands booster shots to include Moderna, J&J
- Three last-minute Halloween costume ideas that won’t look last minute
- Is it time for me to get a COVID-19 booster? And which one should I get?
- Vermont town pays $50K to Black man for racial bias traffic stop
- Weather Blog: Cooler temperatures draining in for the weekend